|Me with Tim Holtz|
My name is Jess but most of you may know me at KinderStampO. I am a paperaholic and a certified stamp lover. I've been crafting my whole life and love sharing everything I learn with others. I have my own line of vintage inspired sentiment stamps designed to work well with any of your crafty creations.
Today's project is a 3-D Tea Cup created using the Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Tea Cup, 3-D. The paper collection is an Exclusive Sneak Peek of the soon to be released Authentique Papers Peaceful Collection and the sentiment is from the KinderStampO Vintage Halloween Stamp Set. You saw it here first : )
It's a fun little box that can be customized for any occasion. Hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see your version soon!
Live, Craft, Inspire...
- KinderStampO Vintage Halloween Stamp Set (www.kinderstampo.com/p/online-store.html)
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Tea Cup, 3-D (www.sizzix.com)
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Exclusive Sneak Peek of the Authentique Paper Peaceful Collection - September 2012 Release (http://authentiquepaper.com/)
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Helmar 1/4 in. square Zapdots (www.HelmarUSA.com)
- Handmade flower
- White seam binding
- hemp cord
- Self adhering rhinestone
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Tim Holz Distress Ink: Black Soot
- Sanford Uniball Micro Fine line pen: Black
|Sizzix 3D Tea Cup XL Die|
- Cut the Authentique Papers Chill paper using the die and your Sizzix Big Shot. (Note: you will need two cup shapes)
- Distress all pieces using Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Black Soot
- Draw faux stitching using your fine line pen along front of tea cup shape.
- Score paper pieces as instructed on die and glue using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- Fuzzy cut a bird from the Authentique Papers Solitude Paper. Adhere to front left of tea cup using Helmar 1/4 in. square Zapdots to add dimension
- Create bow using white seam bind and hemp cord. Adhere to bottom right of tea cup using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- Adhere handmade flower with leaves to top of bow using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- Stamp sentiment on piece of scrap paper using KinderStampO Vintage Halloween Stamp Set: 'Sweet Treats for you' sentiment using ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Fuzzy cut the sentiment words and adhere using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to tag
- Attach tag to back of handmade flower with one Helmar 1/4 in. square Zapdot
- Attach self adhering rhinestone to bird's eye
- Fold doily in half and then fold corners toward the center. Adhere doily to back of front of tea cup using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
For more inspiration visit Jess's Website